So. This Five on Friday… I first read about it on Chelsey’s blog probably about… ohhh… 2 months ago. And every friday I intended to post. Really. And then I needed to fold laundry. Or, tame the downpour that so happened to be under our sink. Then after three million other excuses (that you probably dont want to know about) I decided to join in too.
So… here it goes.
1. Do you read Nie? She is like a breath of fresh air. And after her accident, and the challenges she contiunes to face- wow- what an inspiration she is! Well… a while ago, she talked about the Sweet Tooth Fairy. A cupcake shop in Provo. I was down there recently, and I just had to stop in. Just to see what it was about. Is there anything better than a va-NIE-lla cupcake? I think not. In fact, for a minute, I thought I was in heaven. Its that good.
2. Cleaning the kids’ playroom. I think I disappeared for a few days there. But, I made it back in one peice. Thankfully.
3. The cold. Im learning to embrace it. Well, as much as I possibly can. I even took Amy outside. We lasted about 10 minutes before calling it quits, and coming upstairs for a cup of hot cider. But I did get this shot. *sigh… it makes me actually like winter. Just a little bit.
4. Anthropologie. Oh, Anthropologie. I love you. And I find way too much that I like. Like the $6,000 couch.
*image from the anthro catalog
5. To-do lists. I make one every single day. Im lucky if I cross off one or two things. Then… I forget I have one. And I get sidetracked… So I try again the next day.